Equipment For Hire
In many construction, renovation, gardening, and industrial projects, an earthmoving service is often required. Whether the project is small as in residential gardening, or large as in a construction project, earthmoving equipment is a need. Oftentimes, we experienced hesitancy in people when it comes to hiring equipment. We have realized that a lot of people don’t understand that it is actually better to hire a lot of the industrial equipment, rather than purchase them.
Whether it comes to lawn care, construction, tree removal, or excavation, hiring the necessary equipment can be incredibly cost-effective in the long run. A lot of the equipment needed for such endeavours end up not being used for most of their lifetime. This cannot be considered a good investment. Furthermore, storing the equipment is often difficult due to the size and maintenance issues. Hiring the equipment alleviates a lot of these problems.
At One Stop Hire, the experience and professionalism of our team of experts will ensure that you get the best manufactured and appropriate equipment that suits your needs. Our quality of work, insurance, expertise also come with cost-efficiency. With rentals, the time and hourly labour costs associated with maintenance and repairs are lower and more manageable. Rather than worrying about maintaining a piece of equipment for its entire life-cycle, leasing removes this extra stress from your already busy schedule. Equipment rentals allow you to focus on the near future rather than taking the time to plan out a long-term maintenance plan.
Renting equipment also saves you from having to transport machinery to project sites. Transportation can take a long time, affecting the productivity and efficiency of a project. Moreover, time spent waiting for equipment can cause delays and impede the progress already made on job sites. Renting allows you to avoid this burden and provides a more reliable equipment option by keeping pieces onsite.
One Stop Hire provides a wide array of equipment that covers a variety of industries. We focus on quality and efficiency more than anything else, because we believe that our customers deserve it.
Lawn Care Equipment
- Stihl FSA 130 Cordless Battery Brush Cutter (requires back pack battery AR1000)
- Stihl HLA 85 Cordless Battery Pole Hedger
- Stihl HSA 86 Cordless Battery Hedger
- Stihl FSA 85 Cordless Battery Brush Cutter
- Stihl HTA 85 Telescopic Cordless Pole Saw
- Stihl KMA 130 R
- Billy Goat Aerator AE401H
- Billy Goat Sod Cutter SC181H
- Rover Mower ProCut 720
- Stihl SE 62 Wet/Dry Vacuum
- Stihl BT 130 Auger with 90mm Bit
- DeWalt Jack Hammer D25961-XE
- DeWalt Reciprocating Saw DCS388 54v
- DeWalt Hammer Drill DCH133 18v
- DeWalt Impact Drill DCF887 18v
- Briggs & Stratton P2200 Generator
- Honda Vibrator GX35
- Flextool Plate Compactor FCP-87B
- Stihl Concrete Saw Trolley
Tree Removal Equipment
- Vermeer Chipper BC1000XL
- Vermeer Stump Grinder SX30
- Isuzu 525 Tipper Truck
- Hino 300 616 Short Tipper Truck